The Mirror Travel mystery picture competition for January has been revealed - can you guess where we are?
Each month, we post a photo - all you need to do is work out where it is and you could win three superb illustrated DK Travel Guide books.
This month's picture (located at the top of the article) shows a concrete plinth which forms part of an famous and controversial international border.
The question for January - name the two countries forming the international border.
CLUE 1: Sounds like it might well need a little soul searching to get here.
THE PRIZE: The first correct answer chosen at random will win three beautifully illustrated DK Travel country or city guides of their choice, each up to a value of £19.99. For a full list of titles visit dk.co.uk.
HOW TO ENTER: When you think you've guessed our mystery location, simply fill out the form below with your answer and details.
NB: If you are viewing this page on the Mirror app, you'll need to enter via the desktop or mobile websites.
LAST MONTH'S ANSWER: Our December picture (below) was of the Hoover Dam, which straddles the border between Nevada and Arizona close to the Grand Canyon. Correct answer: Hoover Dam.
Terms & Conditions
Competition closes at 23:59 on December 31, 2020.男同free versios视频1080P在线观看全集免费完整版第 男同free versios视频1080P在线观看全集免费完整版第 , 我要FIT FIT国语 全集在线观看 香港剧 雪梨影院 我要FIT FIT国语 全集在线观看 香港剧 雪梨影院 ,菠萝蜜视频进入通道高清DVD在线观看全集免费完整版第 菠萝蜜视频进入通道高清DVD在线观看全集免费完整版第
Entry is open to aged 18/over only. Employees of Reach plc, DK Travel Ltd, their families, agents, suppliers of the prizes and anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entering.
- Only one free entry per person via the competition entry form above.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devises or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. All of which will be deemed void.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random after lines close.
- Prize: three DK Travel country or city guides of winner's choice to max rrp £19.99 delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
- Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
- Standard Reach plc Rules apply, see www.mirror.co.uk/rules
- NB: Coronavirus restrictions may mean prizes may be held in storage and sent out when possible.